Licensed Health Canada Natural Product Number NPN 80096862
Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help:
- Promote sweating (diaphoretic) to help fever in cases of colds and flus.
- Relieve symptoms of cold and flu such as coughs, sore throat and mucus build up of the upper respiratory tract.
- Relieve restleness and/or nervousness . Calmative.
Posology at first sign of symptoms
- 2 to 4 years old: Take 1 Tablespoon once a day, 30 minutes before bedtime.
- 5 to 9 years old: Take 2 Tablespoons once a day, 30 minutes before bedtime.
- 10 to 11 years old: Take 2 to 4 Tablespoons once a day, 30 minutes before bedtime.
Mode of Action
The ingredients elderberries, elderflowers, and propolis are beneficial to help soothe symptoms of cold and flu.
Camomille and Linden have a calming effect.
Store in the refrigerator once opened. Expiration 3 years from the manufacturing date even after opening. Date on the bottle MM/YY
Amber glass bottle with screwed aluminum cap 236ml
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS PER 15 ML:
1675 mg organic elderberry (Sambucus canadensis)
1:6.4 (100 mg) organic eldeflowers (Sambucus canadensis)
1:15.2 (28.55 mg) propolis tincture (beehive)
2:1 (400 mg) organic chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla)
2:1 (400mg) organic linden (Tilia x europaea
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Organic unpasteurized honey, organic apple cider vinegar, organic menthol, organic essential oil of eucalyptus.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen or if you are allergic to bee products, poplar tree products or balsam of Peru.
- Stop use if hypersensitivity (i.e. allergy) manifests.
- This syrup contains bee products, it is not recommended for people who are allergic to these products.
- Diuretic effect may occur.